Sunday 8 July 2012

A starting point..

'Finding Hayley' WTF?.....Did I loose her????  Well to be more accurate I don't think I have ever been found!!! 

I have has this blog since October 2011 but have not had the guts to even write one sentence up until now, I was so worried about what people would think or say about me. But if I stay in that mindset I'm never going to get anywhere am I?  So here it is, my starting point..

I have spent the last 31 years of my life living it through the eyes of everyone else's needs and wants not caring if it suited me or made me happy and quite frankly I have had about enough.  

I have been the diligent student, the representative sports player, a big sister, a daughter, an aunt, a mother, a wife (well...nearly, I walked out (sounds so easy) on my 10 year relationship 6 months prior to my wedding) and everything else in between.

As you can probably tell by now I'm no writer, English was not my strongest subject at school but read along with me, make comments but be warned I am not writing this to make you happy, this is for me,  I will not be sugar coating it...  I would probably want to eat it if it was sugar coated! 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a pretty cool starting point to me!!

    ReplyDelete