Thursday 12 July 2012

What you feel you attract

So today I'm in Nambour....fashion capital of the Sunshine Coast, if you think that bare feet, greasy hair, flanno's, visible butt cracks, missing teeth and B.O are in fashion!!!!  

If you ever want to feel better about yourself then head straight there!!!!  

I never realised how many fine looking people lived on the Coast and now I know where they have all been hiding I think I should take down my internet dating profiles and just pull up a stool at the taxi rank and await my prince charming there.

I know I feel a bit overweight and ugly at the moment but how is it that these gorgeous creatures can have boyfriends and I can't?  

Are my standards too high?

Well I don't think they are, I mean a job, a licence and someone who treats me nice really isn't asking too much?  

They say 'what you feel you attract', but I can't even seem to attract someone who is  fat and down on their confidence, so what's the trick?

Maybe I'm just not concentrating hard enough?

I am just going to have to go out this weekend (for research purposes) 'feeling' super hot, confident, rich and kind and see what happens....


2 comments:

  1. You are talking what is in every single girls head. Love your Bloggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know how your 'research' goes.

    ReplyDelete